We are pleased to announce a new merit scholarship award for day students.
The Marvelwood School is currently accepting applications for students entering grades 9-PG. If you are interested in Marvelwood, we will do our best to accommodate you no matter the time of year.
- Request information: Please fill out an inquiry form.
- Campus visit: Please contact the Admission Office (860-927-0047 ext 1011) to set up an appointment for an interview and campus visit.
- Apply: To be considered for admission to Marvelwood, please apply online. Dates and deadlines can be reviewed here. If you cannot apply online, contact the Admission Office for a downloadable application.
- Testing: Students applying for grades 9, 10 or 11 should take either the SSAT or PSAT. Applicants for grade 12 or for a post-graduate (PG) year must take the SAT as part of the admission process. SSAT, PSAT or SAT scores may be waived if other testing is submitted.
- International Students: All students for whom English is not a first language are required to submit scores from the SSAT or the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- Revisit: Following an on-campus interview or attendance at Preview Day, prospective students are invited to return to campus for a customized Revisit/ Shadow Day. Would you like to sit in on a cool elective like Harry Potter & Philosophy or get out in the field with Conservation Biology? How about Film Studies, Lego Robotics, or Song Writing? Do you want to see what a high school level English or mathematics class is like? You're invited to join us for a day to get to know us better and hopefully, see yourself at Marvelwood!
Please contact the Admission Office (860-927-0047 ext 1011) for more information or to make an appointment.