Join Head of School Blythe Everett P'14, '16 and Director of Admission Maureen Smith for a virtual preview of The Marvelwood School. Hear from faculty, parents, and students, take a virtual tour of the campus and ask questions. We look forward to meeting you online, Saturday, November 6th at 10:00 am.
What does success look like?
It looks like Marvelwood.
Marvelwood students want to achieve. And because they are surrounded by peers with a matched level of grit; and teachers with an unfathomable commitment to their success, they do. The transformations we see from the time our students arrive—to when they graduate—are nothing less than astounding. The source of this success? Resilience. What calls for future success? Resilience. Our students graduate with enduring courage, compassion, and confidence for their futures ahead.
Marvelwood School is currently accepting applications for students entering grades 9-PG. Marvelwood operates on a rolling admission basis throughout the year.
- Request information: Please fill out an Inquiry Form.
- Visit: Please contact the Admission Office (860-927-0047 ext 1011) to set up a customized in-person or virtual visit to campus. You're welcome to attend a virtual Mountain Talk Info Session.
- Apply: To be considered for admission to Marvelwood, please apply online. Please note: Marvelwood uses the Standard Application Online for our application. Dates and deadlines can be reviewed here. If you cannot apply online, contact the Admission Office for a downloadable application.
- Testing (optional): Students applying for grades 9, 10 or 11 may submit either SSAT or PSAT scores. Applicants for grade 12 or for a post-graduate (PG) year may submit SAT scores.
- International Students: All students for whom English is not a first language are required to submit scores from the SSAT, Duolingo, or the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- Revisit: Following an on-campus interview or attendance at a Mountain Talk Info Session, prospective students are invited for a customized virtual revisit to campus. Would you like to learn more about our cool elective like Harry Potter & Philosophy or field work with Conservation Biology? How about Film Studies, Lego Robotics, or Song Writing? Do you want to see what a high school level English or mathematics class is like? See yourself at Marvelwood! Contact the Admission Office to schedule a virtual revisit to campus.
To contact the Office of Admission,
please call 860-927-0047 ext. 1005
or email: email@example.com
Brennan Wilkins ‘22 of Kent is the recipient of the 2021 Bodkin Scholarship.
Congratulations to Terra McGurk of Kent, CT, who is the recipient of the 2021 Marvelwood Town Scholarship and our newest Pterodactyl!
After over a year of disrupted education, college-bound students may benefit from more time to prepare for the rigors of college-level work.