What does success look like?
It looks like Marvelwood.
Marvelwood students want to achieve. And because they are surrounded by peers with a matched level of grit; and teachers with an unfathomable commitment to their success, they do. The transformations we see from the time our students arrive—to when they graduate—are nothing less than astounding. The source of this success? Resilience. What calls for future success? Resilience. Our students graduate with enduring courage, compassion, and confidence for their futures ahead.
The Marvelwood School is currently accepting applications for students entering grades 9-PG. If you are interested in Marvelwood, we will do our best to accommodate you no matter the time of year.
- Request information: Please fill out an Inquiry Form.
- Visit: Please contact the Admission Office (860-927-0047 ext 1011) to set up a customized in-person or virtual visit to campus. You're welcome to attend a virtual Mountain Talk Info Session.
- Apply: To be considered for admission to Marvelwood, please apply online. Dates and deadlines can be reviewed here. If you cannot apply online, contact the Admission Office for a downloadable application.
- Testing: Students applying for grades 9, 10 or 11 should take either the SSAT or PSAT. Applicants for grade 12 or for a post-graduate (PG) year must take the SAT as part of the admission process. SSAT, PSAT or SAT scores may be waived if other testing is submitted.
- International Students: All students for whom English is not a first language are required to submit scores from the SSAT, Duolingo, or the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- Revisit: Following an on-campus interview or attendance at a Mountain Talk Info Session, prospective students are invited for a customized virtual revisit to campus. Would you like to learn more about our cool elective like Harry Potter & Philosophy or field work with Conservation Biology? How about Film Studies, Lego Robotics, or Song Writing? Do you want to see what a high school level English or mathematics class is like? See yourself at Marvelwood!
To contact the Office of Admission,
please call 860-927-0047 ext. 1005
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An historic alliance to better serve students with language-based learning challenges.
Lily '21 & Maddie '21 collaborated on a fastastic book to inspire conservation in children of all ages.
Marvelwood is thrilled to throw open the doors of our newly renovated Performing Arts Center!